Arena Food & Beverage
Philips Arena offers a wide variety of delicious food and beverages ranging from sit-down restaurants to quick, convenient and tasty concessions. Here you will find Philips Arena’s Restaurants, Mini-Restaurants, Catering and Concessions. You’re sure to find something for everyone!
With a family-friendly atmosphere, incredible beer selection, food items that range from Buffalo-style Chicken Wings to Burgers and enough TV’s to watch every sporting event on, Taco Mac offers a casual, fun, American dining experience.
RED, Philips Arena's first sit-down dining restaurant, is open for all ticketed events from the time doors open, including all Hawks games. Three key design elements were incorporated to make RED’s dining experience not only unique to Atlanta, but to the arena and stadium industry at large. They include: Tiered level seating within the restaurant and bar space allowing for optimal visibility of the court from inside; Terraced sit-down dining accommodations within the Arena seating bowl providing for a premium view of the action on the floor; and a centrally located show kitchen for guests to enjoy the excitement of chefs preparing meals.
Reservations can be made by calling 404-878-3604.
For more information on RED, please click here.
Mini-Restaurants in Georgia's Own Credit Union Club
Georgia's Own Credit Union Club
The Georgia's Own Credit Union Club serves our Suite and Club Seat holders exclusively. From the seats located in the club, you can watch the action live on the many closed-circuit TV’s and enjoy a drink at the full-service bar.
Philips Arena, Levy and Buckhead Life Restaurant Group teamed up to offer first-class, gourmet cuisine to all Suite and Club Seat ticket holders at four mini-restaurants fashioned after the internationally acclaimed Atlanta institutions Buckhead Diner, Pricci, Nava and Chops Lobster Bar.
For more information on becoming a Philips Arena Suite/Club Seat Holder and gaining access to the Georgia's Own Credit Union Club, call 1-866-762-1900.
Buckhead Diner, too
American dining with a contemporary twist. From American Kobe beef hot dogs and C.B.S. burgers to hand cut garlic ranch fries and cod filet sandwiches, Buckhead Diner, too has something for everyone.
Pricci di Fibi
Contemporary Italian is Pricci’s specialty, including brick oven flatbread pizzas and made-to-order pasta dishes cooked right before one’s eyes.
Southwestern cuisine with rich flavors. Signature dishes include key lime chicken tacos and brisket quesadillas in addition to freshly made guacamole and salsa Fresca.
Steakhouse meets sports at Chops Clubside where an array of sandwiches and Chops chopped salad tantalize the taste buds. Don't forget to try the hand cut truffle parmesan fries!
Levy Restaurants Buckhead Life
The Levy Restaurants Buckhead Life culinary team, pride ourselves on providing a world class dining experience to our guests during each and every visit. From gourmet cuisine to outstanding service, our commitment to quality is unequivocal. Our creative menus feature the finest dishes with flavorful ingredients created by chefs who were trained in our award-winning restaurants across the country.
Enjoy specialties ranging from Bruschetta Di Parma to Seasoned Beef Tenderloin to an array of signature desserts. Our professional staff will ensure that setup, décor, entertainment and menus meet your exact specifications. To play where the Hawks and Dream play, call our Sales Manager at 404-878-3617, or visit our website.
Fundraising Opportunities with Levy
Tired of bake sales and car washes to earn money for your organization? It's time to put the "Fun" back in FUNdraising.
We bet you didn't know that the majority of the concession stands at Philips Arena are staffed by non-profit organizations working to earn money for their organizations.
Our partners at Levy Restaurants, exclusive provider of food and beverage at Philips Arena, are currently recruiting non-profit groups looking for ways to raise money for their organizations by working in our concession stands during all sporting and other events at Philips Arena.
If you would you like to find out more information about becoming a part of this great fundraising opportunity, please contact Sontonia Gupton at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Hawk Walk Concessions
- Courtside Grill serving a variety of gourmet hot dogs, veggie dogs, french fries, soft drinks and cold beer. Located across from Portal 9.
- Fry Baby serving chicken wings with choice of sauce, chicken tenders, fries, soft drinks and cold beer. Located outside Portal 9.
- Buckhead Diner Express serving American Kobe beef hot dogs with green tomato chow chow and dijon aioli, burgers, cod filet sandwiches, garlic ranch fries, BBQ french fries, soft drinks and cold beer. Located across from Portal 8.
- Backcourt BBQ serving barbeque pork, chicken and brisket sandwiches, nachos, hot dogs, popcorn, soft drinks, and cold beer. Located outside Portal 8.
- Corona Beach Hut Bar serving alcoholic frozen drinks and Corona. Located outside Portal 8.
- 3 Point Play Pizza serving gourmet flatbreads, jumbo pretzels, popcorn, peanuts, candy, soft drinks, and cold beer. Located across from Portal 7.
- The Works serving a chop chop salad station, grilled chicken club sandwiches, grilled portobello club sandwiches, candy, popcorn, soft drinks and cold beer. Located outside Portal 7.
- Nava Taqueria serving chicken or brisket quesadillas, steak or key lime chicken tacos, nachos, soft drinks, and cold beer. Located outside Portal 6.
- Peachtree Pretzels serving gourmet soft pretzels in a variety of flavors including salted, jalepeno cheddar, Nueske's bacon and cheddar and cinnamon sugar, popcorn, peanuts, candy, soft drinks, and cold beer. Located outside Portal 6.
- Crown Royal Bar serving cocktails, draft beer, and house wine. Located across from Portal 6.
- Veni Vidi Vici serving piadinas (grilled flatbread sandwiches), pasta, meatball hoagies, soft drinks, and cold beer. Located outside Portal 5.
- Delaney’s Irish Pub serving a wide array of import and craft brews. Located outside of Portal 5.
- Rock & Roll Bar serving cocktails and draft beer. Located outside Portal 5.
General Concession Stands
- Upper Level Buzzer Beaters serving BBQ chicken, pork, and brisket sandwiches, hot dogs, nachos, jumbo pretzels, popcorn, peanuts, soft drinks, and cold beer. Located outside Portal 25.
- Lower Level Buzzer Beaters serving a variety of gourmet hot dogs, popcorn, candy, jumbo pretzels, soft drinks and cold beer. Located outside Portal 12.
- Slam Dunk Pizza serving personal flatbreads, jumbo pretzels, popcorn, peanuts, candy, soft drinks, and cold beer. Located outside Portals 3, 11, 15, and 26.
- Burgers & Birds serving cheeseburgers, chicken and waffles, chicken sandwiches, garlic ranch fries, jumbo pretzels, peanuts, soft drinks, and cold beer. Located outside Portals 2 and 21.
- Fowl Line serving chicken wings with choice of sauce, chicken tenders, french fries, peanuts, soft drinks, and cold beer. Located outside Portal 27.
- Hot Diggity Dog serving gourmet hot dogs, peanuts, candy, soft drinks, and cold beer. Located outside Portal 20.
- Beers Around the World serving select import, specialty, and domestic beers. Located outside Portal 27.
- Ciroc Bar serving mixed drinks, signature martinis, assorted wines, and select import and domestic beers. Located outside Portal 13.
- Blue Moon/Redd’s Apple Ale Bar serving mixed drinks, assorted wines, Blue Moon, and Redd’s Apple Ale. Located outside Portal 3.
- Gluten Free Portable serving Gluten Free hot dogs, nachos, tortilla chips, smart popcorn and snacks. Located outside Portal 12.
- Full Court Press serving a beef short rib sandwich, a smoked pork shoulder sandwich, a smoked chicken sandwich, popcorn, peanuts and soft drinks. Located outside Portal 3.
- Dessert Shoppe serving chocolate and vanilla soft serve with choice of toppings and peach cobbler topped with vanilla soft serve. Located outside Portal 2.